Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First Day of School
















So I don't think that I ever posted any pics from the 1st day of school but we did take them!!!! The girls were so excited to be going back to school. We wore our traditional plaid on the 1st day. Ever since the 1st day of 8th grade I have worn plaid on the 1st day of school. Even when I was teaching I had to wear plaid on the 1st day. I got this from Shelley and her family who do this every year too! I even have Mason and Mckenzie knowing that they are supposed to wear plaid on the 1st day and the triplets did this year too! I hope that Betsey and Ellasyn are ready to carry this out until they have graduated! :)





Ellasyn's class had a teddy bear picnic on the 1st day and she got to bring a teddy bear with her to school, which I thought was a really cute idea. Betsey was just happy to be back with her friends. I was very sad because last year she just had the best little class and they all got along so well together and this year they got split up with half going to one class and the other in her class. I won't lie I had some issues about how things were going to be before school and even looked into some other schools but things are going GREAT and she loves it!!! So all of that over nothing!

No comments: