Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Road Trip

She was just a LITTLE bit bored in the back seat
I guess the new coloring book was not good enough

she felt like she needed to color her face!


So Rusty had to spend a week in Wilmington, North Carolina and so the girls and I decided to jump in the car and head on over to see him. What a road trip it was! Betsey was not feeling like her usual self and ended up puking in all 4 states along the way! Needless to say I could not get there fast enough. At first I only thought that she was being dramatic but after I was holding her on the side of I-20 while she was throwing up for the 3rd time I began to think that maybe there was more to it! The only problem was that by this time we were half way there so it was do I keep going and maybe we will be sick the whole time or turn around and go back home. I decided to keep going and I am so glad that I did because she was perfectly fine the next day and we had an GREAT little trip!

No comments: