Monday, February 15, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese




Last week we went to Chuck E. Cheese with our friends Maddie and Ben after dance. Their Daddy was out of town, our Daddy was out of town, seemed like a brilliant plan to the Momma's! We had a great time and it was a nice way to pass the evening. I also ran into a girl that I went to college with. We kept looking at each other and finally we both just said "Do I know you?"It was fun to catch up for a while. She told me I should join Facebook, it seems like I keep hearing this from more and more people! I am still being a holdout.....




Back to Chuck E. Cheese, Ellasyn hit the jackpot! She was playing some game where you hit the button to stop on a number and you win that many tickets well she won 75 and got so excited to see them all come out of the machine. Even with her 75 tickets and the other 100 we had, Betsey was not very happy about her choices of a prize. She missed her Steve-O who normally wins her like 1000 tickets and those prizes are WAAAAY better! :)

1 comment:

Shannon Willcutt said...

Hey Ashley! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Your little girls are just precious!

I replied to your comment on my blog, but thought I would leave you a comment on your blog, too. My zebra mixing bowl was a gift from my Mom, but it was painted by a lady who lives nearby...but she doesn't paint anymore! I so wish I could do some myself...I have so many people that ask me about that mixing bowl...I didn't realize how much it pops up on my blog =)