Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I am SOOOO EXCITED

vs.
in Atlanta for THE game of the season is GREAT but what makes this even better


for us BAMA folks is that we will be there with these crazy HOKIES


and this HOKIE/USC family (he might just see the light)



this is going to make for an AMAZING time in Atlanta!!!!
I can't wait to hang out with some of my FAVORITE people in the whole world! I love these people soooo much! They are truly the BEST that it can be along with my other peeps the Conner's and the Bonelli's. I just could not have asked for better LIFE friends! That is what we are and what we will be forever and ever AMEN!!!! There is nothing like knowing someone from back in the day!!! You know everything about each other and love each other for all of those things and more! Shelley, Jen, Sara, and Kelly love you girls! I can't imagine my life without y'all. Y'all are true blessings in my life! Kelly and Sara we will sooo miss you it just won't be complete without ya!

Thanks to all of the grandparents who are keeping our little ones so that we can go have some fun! I know that this Momma so appreciates each and every one of you!
Now can I get a big "ROOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!"
Those Hokies had better watch out! :)

No comments: