Saturday, September 12, 2009

Missouri














At the end of last month we went up to Missouri for a while to visit our house! HA! Rusty had a meeting and I went to go do my yearly Kappa duty, RUSH! As Rusty calls it "my week of drama" but I love it and wouldn't change it for the world! It was really strange though becuase I flew up by MYSELF!!!! It has been a LOOOONG time since I have done that and then Rusty drove up with the girls by HIMSELF!!!! I don't think that he has EVER done that! :)


While we were there we had such a good time the weather was perfect no humidity, such a nice break from Alabama! We made great use of the new park that had been built in our neighborhood. I think that we were there at least 2 times a day. It was nice to see AA and Steve-o and our friends. I was kind of sad to leave and kept asking Rusty if we had done the right thing in moving. I think that he thought I was having a moment!

No comments: