Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sweet Home Alabama

As I am sitting here watching Sweet Home Alabama crying, I have to just laugh at myself!! So I thought that I would post some pictures of when we went to the A-Day game.

Betsey had Alice in Wonderland practice, so we didn't get there until the very end. Which really was a good thing! Betsey has really been bugging her Daddy about taking her to a game so we thought this would be a good trial run.
Of course Rusty was right she lasted for about 2 minutes and then she wanted a water, then it was a lemonade, and then came the "how much longer". Needless to say I don't think that she will be going to any real games of the 2010 season.


She and Ellasyn did like it that we were really close to the cheerleaders. That kept them entertained for oh maybe 30 seconds!


However the fountains were a perfect playground on a hot Alabama day. We finally bribed them with a slushee to get them to leave.





This only happened after they were both soaking wet! All in all we had a great time but I think that it will be a while until all 4 of us go to an Alabama football game together again, Unless it is A-Day game next year! :)





I guess we can be 4 of the 100,000 plus people that descend upon T-Town to watch "practice"!











No comments: