Thursday, December 4, 2008

Iron Bowl







Rusty is a HUGE Alabama football fan and the Tide is having a GREAT season this year. He was able to get us tickets to the Alabama vs. Auburn game. Needless to say this is an awesome game, whoever is the winner has bragging rights for the next year. I really believe that this is one of the best rivalries in College Football. Auburn has won the last 6 in a row, so this was a big game, Alabama needed to win to break "the Streak" and to have an undefeated season. I am happy to report that they did accomplish this and we were there along with about 110,000 other crazy people. It was a BLAST and by far the best football game that I have ever been to. The atmosphere was unbelievable. The weather was not so much our friend, it rained or misted the whole game but it was still an awesome time! Thanks honey for taking me with you! I had a FABULOUS time......maybe we can do it again next year down in Auburn (hint, hint)

No comments: