Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cookout


While we were in Virginia, the Pearson's had a cookout for everyone to hang out together! It was sooo much fun and I am so thankful to them for doing that so we could all be together. It was great to see Mr. and Mrs. Curtis who are going to be moving to Vienna soon and I will sooo miss them!!!!! I also got to meet Eric's girlfriend Jenna for the first time and she is just PRECIOUS!!! Eric if you screw this one up I will be after you! If you can't marry Amy like Shlley and I used to dream about then you had better take care of this sweet girl! Love ya Jenna! I am so mad at myself for not having my camera out more but I did get this precious picture of Betsey, Chris and sweet baby Grayson! I love that baby! He about gave me the baby bug! I said about!!! I would also like to say that he has such a Precious name!!!! Whoever told his dear Mommy and Daddy that name must be a FABULOUS person! HA I like to take credit for throwing that name out there to them! Love you guys!!! But no really he is just about as sweet as he can be and so is his sweet big brother Blake! Sometimes I think that it is funny that Sara has 2 boys and I have 2 girls.......I wonder if will we both go 3 for3?!?!?!?

1 comment:

The Conner Family said...

I love this picture...I miss you and felt bad that we didn't see each other as much as I would have liked. The girls are adorable and super sweet....