Tuesday, June 9, 2009


So you know it has been a while since I posted last.......I keep saying that I am going to get better! HA we will have to see maybe if I can just get caught up then it will be easier from here on out. So what have we been up to lately??? A LOT! I can't believe that the girls have finished their first year of preschool. Well for B it was preschool and for E it was Mother's day out but you know what I am saying! It went by soooo fast. I can't believe it! I am really going to miss their teachers next year and all of the little kids in both of their classes! Hopefully we will have some of them again next year!

Betsey had her end of the year gymnastics show, her cheerleading and her ballet recital all in the month of May so we were busy! We were very sad to see Ms. Jessica their gymnastics teacher leave. We LOVED her!!! Her husband is in the Army and is going to learn to fly helicopters so they had to move on down to Enterprise to Fort Rucker. It was funny the week after Ms. Jessica's last day we were on our way to class and Betsey say. "Who is going to be our teacher this week? Is Ms. Jessica going to be back?" I went through my whole little spill about how she had to move so her husband could go learn to fly helicpoters and she replies back..."Well shouldn't he have already learned how to do that it's been a WHOLE week!" Lets hope it takes longer than that!

No comments: