Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It happened a LONG time ago





I promise the straw isn't really going up her nose!

Can it be Ellasyn is looking at the camera????

Oh wait Shelley was who she thought was taking her pic!

Love these two


Just a couple old ladies out for a stroll...they were precious!

Chris and Betsey did such a good job sharing! :)



Well this is how bad I have been......we went to Virginia in May and I am just now posting! Maybe it has taken me that long to recover! HA No seriously though, I was super excited when I found out Rusty had a conference in Baltimore because that is close to my old stomping grounds. SO I decided that he didn't need to fly up there because he could take a trip with his 3 favorite ladies in the car. That is right I convinced him to drive us up there so that the girls and I could hang out with Shelley, Chris and Addie TayTay and I guess we will add Brendan too!!! We had such a WONDERFUL time. The kids all had a BLAST! Shelley and I were both very pleased with the way the week turned out! We went to the park, went swimming went to softball games, hung out at Nona and Papa's,a trip to Johnny Rockets with 3 adults and 6 kids 4 and under you know the usual fun stuff! Oh and we also went to a Civil War battle field! I really couldn't believe how quickly the week passed. A Super BIG thanks to the McCullers for having us up there! We can't wait for you to come down and see us again.

No comments: