Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friends Forever





Us on the slide! It was cold and fun!










The Boys and the Girls
Rusty and I on the bus to the resort!


I have the best friends! I really do....we have been friends forever and ever and they are truly the BEST!!! I love them all dearly. We have been through so much together and I know that no matter what we will always be there for each other! One thing that I love so much about our friendship is that our husbands are all great friends too! It makes it so easy for us just get to go be girls and not have to worry about them being entertained because they entertain themselves! :)
Now that I have gone and gotten all sentimental let me just tell ya about the trip we all took to Jamaica...we were missing my girl Gina and her man Mike. We missed y'all! We had so much fun just hanging out and being together. The girls hung out by the pool and let the boys go be adventorous on the zip-line and the Jamaican bobsled! We had 5 course meals and ate on the beach it was so fun! I can't wait for the next one, however I do think that Jamaica has seen enough us so maybe we will try somewhere new. The boys want to go to Alaska but I think that you have to be at least 50 to go on one of those cruises! HA! So who knows where we will end up next!

No comments: