Monday, April 12, 2010

Just another Manic Monday

I don't want my picture taken! I just want to eat my sucker!
Please Mom just let me eat my sucker!

I am just going to pout under the table with my sucker!


Finally someone who will pose with their cute little cactus sucker from Arizona!



Today was CRAZY and not in a good way! I literally drove up and down I-65 through Birmingham 6 times! This morning I had to take the girls out to Peggy's because it was dance registration. My dance mom friends and I were all planning on meeting at 10:30 to SIT in our little chairs in a waiting line for the 12:00 registration time. I just did not think it would be very fun for Betsey and Ellasyn to sit for that long. Well when I pulled out of Peggy's driveway at like 9:40 my friend calls me and says she just drove by and there is already a line wrapping around the building! WHAT!!! How can this be?!?!?!? SO I hurried my little self along and got there as soon as I could. According to the GPS I was to arrive at 10:11 when I got there, there were at least 40 people in front of me. I could not believe it. All of my waiting paid off because I was able to get them both into the classes that they wanted and on the days that I wanted to make our schedule work. HOORAY! Then I had to go back to Peggy's and pick the girls up to to head to dance. Once I dropped Betsey off at dance I had to pick up my mom at the airport. She had gone out to Arizona to visit Bob and Maureen. It sounds like she had a BLAST! I think that they were go go go. Just like how I felt today. Here is to hoping that tomorrow is much more laid back and we can stick around the house some.

No comments: