Friday, April 9, 2010

Loving some Spring weather

We have been loving being able to be outside! Granted it went from the 50's to the 90's in a matter of days but now it has settled into the 70's and has been just perfect the last couple of days. I must admit that I was a little nervous when we had our heat wave of 90 degree weather, I just didn't think that I would be able to make it from now to October with that kind of heat!


We have been taking walks around our neighborhood, taking the baby dolls out and about in their strollers, riding bikes and having every possible toy with wheels out in the driveway! Seriously last night the driveway looked like a toy store with scooters, bicycles, tricycles, Barbie cars and what not scattered all over it. I don't think that they could decide what they wanted to do.




We have also been frequenting the "big" Ross Bridge park and then our "little" park across the street. It has been great and it seems like every time we make it over to the 'big" park we run into some of our friends making it a great time for Betsey and Ellasyn and for me.

Here is to hoping that we have at least another week or two of this wonderful weather! Now if only we could get some of this pollen to go away. I declare everything is yellow! Rain, Rain come at night make the pollen go away!


No comments: