Friday, April 2, 2010

A new month

Old pics of Ellasyn's "baby cakes" Birthday cake she wanted purple ladybugs, her initials, and "3" on the them. Betsey picked out this cake all by herself complete with what color polka dots she wanted.








This month I am going to try and do a post or at least a picture everyday! I realized that I am a little camera happy the other night when I was uploading pictures and realized that I had taken over 3000 pictures since January!!! Imagine if I was using film......WOW! So I want to at least do something with some of the pictures that I take as Betsey and Ellasyn's papparazzi!!!




I am not saying that these are all great pictures and I have a feeling Betsey and Ellasyn are responsible for at least 100 or so of the pictures.




We shall see if I am able to do this but I am going to try!

No comments: